"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Blessed Sacrament

Our Lord Jesus told his disciples, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me. If you had known me, you would also have known my Father. And henceforth you do know him, and you have seen him. Philip said to him, Lord, show us the Father and it is enough for us. Jesus said to him, Have I been so long a time with you, and you have not known me? Philip, he who sees me sees also the Father (John 13: 6-9).

...It is the Most High himself who has told us, This is my Body and Blood of the new covenant (Mark 14: 22-24), and, he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has life everlasting (John 6:55).

Saint Francis of Assisi
THE ADMONITIONS
Admonition I



No comments:

Post a Comment