"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Saturday, September 04, 2021

How Great Is My Reverence To Jesus Christ?

 



"Come to me all you that labour and are burdened and I will refresh you." (Matthew 11:28)


"The bread I will give is my flesh, for the life of the world." (John 6:52)


"Take ye and eat; this is my body, which shall be delivered for you; this do for the commemoration of me." (I Corinthians 11:24)


"He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him." (John 6:57)


"The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life." (John 6:64)


O sweet and amiable word in the ear of a sinner, that Thou, O my Lord and my God, shouldst invite the poor and needy to the Communion of Thy most sacred Body!


T

No comments:

Post a Comment