"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HOLY WEEK - TUESDAY

FIRST READING: Isaiah 42:1-7

RESPONSORIAL PSALM: Psalm 71:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 15, 17

GOSPEL: John 12:1-11


St. Francis used to say we should prefer nothing to the salvation of souls, and he said so for this reason: It was for souls that the only-begotten Son of God deigned to ascend the cross.

St. Bonaventure – Major Life 9:4



The Nails Pierce His Precious Hands

Lord Jesus, just as those nails pierced Your precious and holy hands, so I willingly invite You to take those very same nails into Your fists and drive them through my unworthy and sinful hands to make me Your “Carpenter Apprentice,” so that I can "Go, and rebuild Your house, which is falling completely to ruin!"

Lord Jesus, as my soul walks blindly through the dark night of my soul, I humbly raise my hands up to you and beg You to take them into Yours (as a big brother leading his his little brother by the hand) into our Father's Light.

Anon brother from Portiuncula

No comments:

Post a Comment