"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mary Ann Lloyd - Reverence For Stones

He walked reverently over rocks, out of consideration of him who is called Peter, the Rock. And when he came to this psalm verse, "Upon a rock you have exalted me" (cf. Ps 61:2-3), he would say, to be even more reverent, "At the feet of the Rock you have exalted me."

Celano - Second Life (165)




(My mother-in-law, Mary Ann Lloyd, is visiting Rome, Assisi and Medjugorje this week. She has promised to bring me back a stone from Assisi. I think I'll give it the nickname "Rocky!")

No comments:

Post a Comment