"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

When Reproved

Blessed are those servants who when reproved, gently submit, respectfully obey, humbly confess and gladly make reparation.

Admonition 22

1 comment:

  1. I agree, ccheryl. I know of no one, especially me, who takes criticism well. Whenever I am corrected, my immedate reaction is to have the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Then my second reaction is to immediately go into prayer and begs God's forgiveness and ask him to tear this attitude from my heart. It's never easy.

    ReplyDelete