"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Thursday, January 13, 2022

THE CATHOLIC MASS

 by 

BISHOP ATHANASIUS SCHNEIDER



I just received my book and I am going to order additional copies for all my friends. 

Note: the photo on the cover is St. Paul's Cathedral in Munster, Westfalia taken in 1946, immediately following World War II. I was stationed in the Army Intelligence in Münster from 1969 to 1970. At that same time, a priest by the name of Father Joseph Ratzinger was a professor of Theology at the University of Münster (Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster). I wish I had met him back then.


T

No comments:

Post a Comment