"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Sunday, December 08, 2019

The Object Of My Desires

T




Ah! What poetry flooded my soul at the sight of all these things I was seeing for the first time and the last time in my life! It was without regret I saw them disappear, for my heart longed for other marvels. It had contemplated earthly beauties long enough; those of heaven were the object of its desires and to win them for souls I was willing to become a prisoner.

Saint Theresa of Lisieux



T

No comments:

Post a Comment