"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Thursday, February 11, 2010

We All Have Our Own Private, Invisible Stigmata's We Must Bear. What's Yours?


St. Francis cried out and said: "My Lord Jesus Christ, I thank You for the great love and charity which You are showing me, because it is a sign of great love when the Lord punishes His servant well for all his faults in this world, so that he may not be punished for them in the next world. And I am prepared to endure with joy every pain and every adversity which You, my God, wish to send me for my sins."

Saint Francis of Assisi
Little Flowers of St. Francis
Part II
THE CONSIDERATIONS OF THE HOLY STIGMATA

T

1 comment:

  1. I call mine my "little thorn" because it is so small; and I thank God every time I remember to offer it to Him that I have something of value--since it is from Him--to return to Him.

    ReplyDelete