"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Thursday, October 09, 2008

A New Kind Of Fool

Francis spoke to the friars in the fervour and power of the Holy Spirit, saying, "My brothers! God has called me by the way of simplicity and humility, and has in truth revealed this way for me and for all who are willing to trust and follow me...The Lord told me that He wished me to be a new kind of fool in this world, and He does not wish us to live by any other wisdom but this..."

Saint Francis of Assisi
Mirror of Perfection - 68

No comments:

Post a Comment