"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Monday, June 09, 2008

By Anointing You, The Holy Spirit Teaches You All Things

To these words of the brothers Lady Poverty replied with joyful heart, pleasant countenance, and kind words, saying, "I confess to you, my Brothers and my dearest friends, that from the time you began to speak, I have been filled with happiness; and I overflow with joy, seeing your fervor and knowing your proposal. Your words have become for me more precious than gold, than a heap of purest gold, sweeter than syrup or honey from the comb. For it is not you who are speaking, but the Holy Spirit who speaks through you, and his anointing teaches you concerning all things that you speak concerning the most high King, who by his grace alone took me to be his beloved, thus taking away from the earth my reproach, and made me glorious among the princes of heaven.

Saint Francis of Assisi
Sacrum Commercium
CHAPTER III:23

No comments:

Post a Comment