"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

This Is My Body! This Is My Blood!

...All those who behold the Sacrament, which is sanctified by the Word of God upon the altar in the hands of the priest, under the appearances of bread and wine, but who do not see and believe according to the Spirit and the divinity that it is really the most holy body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, are condemned. He, the Most High, has declared it, when he said, "This is my body, and the blood of the New Testament"; and "They who eat my flesh and drink my blood shall have eternal life."

No comments:

Post a Comment