"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Saturday, August 13, 2011

ACT OF CONSECRATION TO JESUS IN THE EUCHARIST



Merciful Father, you love us so much that you sent your only Son Jesus, so that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

Your love for us, dear Father, was shown to us by Jesus when He offered Himself as a victim on the altar of the cross for our salvation and when he instituted the Sacrament  of the Eucharits which is the same sacrifice of Calvary.

I believe, Lord Jesus, that You are really present and alive in the Eucharist and that You are always waiting for me in this Sacrament of love. Moved by your love for me, I offer myself entirely to You as a response of love to Your love.

I ask you, Lord Jesus, that by the power of the Holy Spirit You inflame my heart with the fire of Your love.  Draw me to You and transform me into Yourself every time I receive You in the Eucharits. Let me remain with You in worship You in this Sacrament of love. Let my love be an act of reparation for the sins of all humanity.

Mary, mother of Jesus and my mother, I ask you to be with me as I live faithfully this offering so that I can respond to your Son's invitation when He told us" Remain here, and watch with me" (Matthew 26:38).


Nihil obstat
die 8 Jan 2000
Jos. Lupi.
Cens. Theol.

Imprimi potest
Florianae, die 6 Jan. 2000
Fr. Crispinus Tabone
Min. Prov. O.F.M. Cap.

Imprimatur
Datum in Curia Archiep. Melit.
Florianae, die 10 Januarii 2000
T Annetto Depasquale
Ep. Tit. Araditan.
Vicarius Generalis

No comments:

Post a Comment