"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Monday, June 25, 2012

A New Kind Of Fool!

T

Photo of Fra Chris Dickson, F.L.A., at the Mystic Monk Coffee booth
inside the Warm Glow Candle tent in Centerville, Indiana

The Lord has called me into the way of simplicity and humility, and he has indeed made this way known through me and through all who choose to believe me and follow me. So I prefer you not talk about any other Rule, whether St. Benedict's, or St. Augustine's, or St. Bernard's, nor recommend any other ideal or manner of life than that which the Lord in his mercy has revealed and given to me. He told me I am to be a new kind of fool in this world.

Saint Francis of Assisi
Mirror of Perfection- 68

T

No comments:

Post a Comment