"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Prayer To St. Clare for Healing

Sister Briege McKenna, OSC

O Blessed Saint Clare, your life shines like a beacon and casts its light down the ages of the Church to guide the way to Christ. Look with compassion on the poor and humble who call on you for help. As you bow before your Eucharistic Lord in Heaven, speak to him of my afflicted body and my broken spirit. Ask Him to heal me and to wash away my sins in His precious blood.

Holy and beloved saint, teach me to believe, as you did, that in the Blessed Eucharist I will find Jesus, who has only to say the word that I may be healed.

(Pause and reflect on the power of Jesus to heal us.)

Great servant of Christ, remember the needs of my family and all those I pray for. Defend us from everything that would threaten our Holy Catholic Faith. Hear the cry of the poor and make it a song of intercession, rising from your pure heart to the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, our healer, our Savior, and or Lord. Amen.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment