"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Francis Forgives His Brothers

Fresco by Giotto (one of the early followers of St. Francis)

As Francis lay dying, he said to one of the brothers, "Behold, my son, I am called by God; I forgive my brothers, both present and absent, all their offenses and faults, and, in so far as I am able, I absolve them; I want you to announce this to them and to bless them all on my behalf."


Saint Francis of Assisi

Celano, First Life
CHAPTER VIII
Bold

T

No comments:

Post a Comment