"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Choosing Holy Poverty As Our Spouce

Once, when he had met a poor man and considered his poverty, he said to his companions, 'This man's poverty brings great shame on us, and is a stern rebuke to our own. For since I have chosen holy poverty as my lady, my delight, and my spiritual and bodily treasure, I feel the greatest shame when I find someone poorer than myself.'

Saint Francis of Assisi
Mirror of Perfection - 18

No comments:

Post a Comment