"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Friday, March 20, 2009

Being Lavished With Honors

When honors were lavished upon him and his sanctity was trumpeted, blessed Francis often replied: "I have no guarantee that I will never have sons or daughters." And he added: "If, at a certain moment, the Lord wanted to take away the treasure he has confided in me, what would I have left? A body and a soul; the infidels have just as much. And I must believe that if a robber or an infidel had received as many graces from the Lord as I have, he would be more faithful to God than I am."

Saint Francis of Assisi
Legend of Perugia - 104

No comments:

Post a Comment