"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Friday, January 11, 2008

Honor Due Priests

All reverence and honor should be shown to the priests of God, who are superior to all other men in dignity. They are the spiritual fathers of Christians and the spirit and life of the world. As for me, if I were to meet a priest and an angel on the road, I would immediately kiss the priest's hand, and I would say to the angel, "Wait for me, O Angel, for this hand has touched the Word of life, and has something supernatural about it."

St. Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment