"CUM GRANDE HUMILITATE!"

"Preach the Gospel at all times, and when necessary, use words."

A special "Thank you!"
Goes out to
John Michael Talbot
for giving us permission
to use his song on our
"Come to the Quiet"
You Tube Video
T
T
_______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Final Words Of St. Francis

I cried to the Lord with my voice:
with my voice I made supplication to the Lord.
In his sight I pour out my prayer,
and before him I declare my trouble:
When my spirit failed me, then thou knewest my paths.
In this way wherein I walked,
they have hidden a snare for me.
I looked on my right hand, and beheld:
and there was no one that would know me.
Flight hath failed me:
and there is no one that hath regard to my soul,
I cried to thee, O Lord; I said:
Thou art my hope, my portion in the land of the living.
Attend to my supplication: for I am brought very low.
Deliver me from my persecutors;
for they are stronger than I.
Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise they name:
the just wait for me, until thou reward me.

No comments:

Post a Comment